October 25, 2007

27 weeks and only 13 to go (hopefully!)

Well, I'm one week away from being officially done with the second trimester... and we'll be having a baby in approximately three months! I can't believe it. Time is flying by and I keep having this feeling that I'm not getting everything done. Get used to it, right? My stomach is getting noticeably bigger. It gets harder to do my yoga class every time.


Last Saturday, we attended the opening of my doula's yoga studio/wellness center, Blooma. I got a very cool henna on my belly which I wish would last the whole pregnancy! It's very fun to have something beautiful on your stomach when it's the size of a watermelon. Here's a picture of it:


We started our Birthing from Within classes last Monday and I think they'll be really good for us. I like the group of people who are in the class and the atmosphere is very calm and soothing. We got to practice pain management techniques using ice, which actually hurts if you hold it in your hands for a little while. Try it once!

Other than that, not too much new going on in the past few weeks. Jason's keeping up with school and he got to write his first real paper today after going to the Van Halen concert last night. Hmm, it almost feels like we're back in college.

Last weekend, Sandy & Miah and Danny & Charlie came to visit. Aymee had to work so she couldn't make it and we missed her. It was a really fun weekend. We all got to see my parents new house in Wisconsin and we got homemade waffles and white sauce for brunch on Sunday morning. Mmmmm. Danny, Jason & Miah had their usual Monopoly game, although Danny didn't win for once.

That's all for now - have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Jen Pann said...

You look so great! The henna is very fun. :)

Jen Pann said...

A couple more things... I can't believe you're almost in the 3rd tri! And, I like Eliot better than the last boy name. (People like me is the reason that I don't want to share names! Why do you want my opinion anyway?!)