September 30, 2007

Rumphead's Nursery


Since we don't know what we're having (I know it's a girl, but shhh... don't tell Jason!) we had to have a gender neutral nursery. Here's a picture of the fabrics we'll be using. The theme of the nursery is a vintage Dick & Jane fabric with muted red, blue, green and yellow colors. The walls of the room are a light green and the crib is cream. The yellow and blue paint chips are what the changing table and bookshelf will be painted. All of the fabrics will be used to make a quilt,
bedskirt, crib bumper, curtains and pillows (by my most awesome friend and seamstress, Jen - I love you!!)

Also, here's what I look like today - almost 24 weeks pregnant ... big mummy tummy! So yummy!

1 comment:

Jen Pann said...

Looking good Mama!

I got half way through the bedskirt yesterday. I decided the bumper pads and all of that math was too much to take on. :) I'm excited about the skirt though, it's looking really cute!