April 1, 2008

Who's on First?

It’s pretty amazing at how many ‘firsts’ come with Eliot in our lives. On Monday night, we/he experienced another – his first Twins game. Sure, he won’t remember anything about the 6+ inches of snow throughout the day and he won’t recall the slight fender-bender with the taxi on the edge of Downtown Minneapolis. Eliot won’t remember that the Twins won their first game of the season after losing one of the best pitchers in the majors (Alright, I probably won’t even remember that part).

What I do hope to remember are Eliot’s reactions to the screams of the crowd, the looks that people gave Eliot (and Kerri & I) in the Dome, the snow, the fender-bender, the concessions, really…I want to remember everything. This was really a great first for me. I’m a huge baseball and Twins fan. I look forward to playing catch with Eliot as he grows up and I look forward to seeing many more baseball games with him along the way.

Take a look at the few pictures that we snapped while at the game. Kerri made a great ‘Circle Me Bert’ sign and we TiVo’d the game to see if we made the small screen. We haven’t watched the game, yet, so we’re not sure if we’ve got a budding star, too. We’ll report back after we take a peek at the game.



2 comments:

Jen Pann said...

where are the pictures?!

:)

Anonymous said...

i want to see mor pictures of the little man!