July 15, 2008

Great Customer Service from AnkaBabyStore

We received our highchair on Monday but after opening the box and looking at it, I quickly saw that it was cracked where the leg was attached to the seat. I was very disappointed, to say the least. I'd been waiting to use the chair so I could clean up pureed baby food from all surfaces of our kitchen and dining room... I called AnkaBabyStore and to my surprise, received absolutely fantastic customer service. I don't mean to be cynical but great customer service isn't the norm. Their representative apologized for the situation and put a new highchair in the mail immediately and arranged for FedEx to pick up the broken chair the next day. We'll get it on Thursday. I can't remember the last time I had such great customer service.

No comments: